March 18: Super Science Saturday-
April 15: Super Science Saturday
May 13: Annual Science Fair
May 13: All Kids' Science Bash
May 20: Super Science Saturday-
Check out our apparel!
Auction Highlights 2016
THANK YOU to our donors!
Click here for a list of
our generous supporters
A 2 1/2 acre outdoor playground with a dinosaur theme!
Home / Visit / What's Here? / Truassic Park
Truassic Park is open weather-permitting. View our park map
- Learn to make a paper airplane that may fly up to 200 feet with our rubber band launchers!
- Try your hand at dino hunting by slinging plastic balls at our "Dino Hunting" site.
- Take a ride on our 200 ft. long zip line (must be at least 4ft. tall and have a signed release form by a parent or guardian.)
- Swing on our big swing or our four-person helicopter swing.
- Slide down our old fashion 60 foot long Giant Slide.
- Climb, crawl, spin on our old fashioned play equipment.
- Play a round of mini golf on our miniture kids course.
- Cross our suspension bridge and swing on our swamp ropes.